The bilingual alternative to your current newsfeed

Friday, January 14, 2005

I agree with Creative


Correct me if I'm wrong but I feel the Apple guys have made a mistake launching their new iPod Shuffle (labeled as a tampon with buttons by several magazines). That's why I agree with everything this Creative CEO that openly talks about this new iPod.

Full interview here
Another source here. Thanks mmulibra for the link

Note: This is a pic of my Zen Touch, which I know isn't as snob as an iPod but it's cheaper, lighter and batteries run for several more hours.

[Escuchando: Ciudad De Los Gitanos - Marea - 28000 Punaladas (0:-1)]

2 Comments:

Blogger problogger said...

The link to the news :

http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/index.cfm?NewsID=10615&Page=1&pagePos=6

5:42 AM

 
Blogger pri said...

Thanks a lot mmulibra, I didn't notice I forgot to link to the news source. Links are now ok.

5:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

·
milf big naturals cumfiesta mike's apartment