The bilingual alternative to your current newsfeed

Monday, January 10, 2005

1625 euros
Some friends and I have saved a few euros this Christmas to help the NGOs and NPOs that have moved to South East Asia to provide help to the tsunami victims. Most of the money will go tomorrow to the Spanish Red Cross and Medicos Sin Fronteras accounts, the rest will be sent to smaller organizations.

It's not a great amount of money, but most of us are still studying so we don't have too much money.

[Escuchando: Jamas - Reincidentes - Acustico (4:07)]

4 Comments:

Blogger Aleksu said...

Congrats to you and your friends for your effort.

Check into the Medicos Sin Fronteras site, I think they issued a comuniqué telling people they do not need any more donations.

5:20 PM

 
Blogger pri said...

Well, the donation we are doing is not only targeted to the tsunami victims but to all the projects these NGOs are developing. For example, in the case of msf we have placed our 500€ donation to the emergencies account and have saved 120€ to become members of the organization for at least 1 year (we will see if we collect more money for the next ones).

6:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about free online auctionand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** free online auction so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

7:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about cart ebay powerseller shoppingand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** cart ebay powerseller shopping so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

5:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

·
milf big naturals cumfiesta mike's apartment