The bilingual alternative to your current newsfeed

Thursday, December 02, 2004

MSN steps on the weblogging wagon

At least thats what their new, at least for me, service MSN Spaces seems to be. I've been browsing some of these, most of them newborn, and I must say that, although I find that integrating all MSN services (email, groups, messenger, search engine, news and weblog) related under one account it's as extremely slow as some other MSN services like Hotmail.

At first sight each space includes a weblog with comment feature, photoblog, Rss 2.0 syndication, music list (links to msn music store) and a 'list' section that allows users to create custom lists.

I personally don't like it very much, so I won't sign up, but I will keep an eye on it to see how it evolves.
[Escuchando: Han Caido Los Dos - Mikel Erentxun - Arde La Calle Un Tributo A Rad (5:10)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

·
milf big naturals cumfiesta mike's apartment