The bilingual alternative to your current newsfeed

Friday, February 11, 2005

Wanna play chess?

I just called back an old friend with whom I used to play mail games in the arcanum bbs times and I thought it would be nice to recover those mail matches (and to improve a bit my chess skills that can't be worse).

If anybody wants to play a chess game with me, just drop a comment, mail me or make the first move either here or here using game[AT]rsc112[DOT]tk as my address.
[Escuchando: Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2 - UNDER A BLOOD RED SKY (5:18)]

3 Comments:

Blogger pri said...

The first game has finished. Priapo/IZ Reloaded (White/Black)Great game!

9:09 PM

 
Blogger pri said...

Second game finished. Awab/Priapo (White/Black).

Really fast game. 2 days and too few movements.

11:23 PM

 
Blogger pri said...

Third game finished. Rich Gautier/Priapo (White/Black).

He controlled the game since the first movement. I learnt several things with this game.

Thank you very much.

3:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

·
milf big naturals cumfiesta mike's apartment