The bilingual alternative to your current newsfeed

Friday, February 11, 2005

It seems I chose a bad day to install Haloscan
Blogger seems to have reacted to the problems their previous comment system had and has changed it. Now you don't need to open a couple of pages to post a new comment and you can read both the original post and the comments other users have made on the same page you are going to write yours.

I've been trying it a bit and it is fast and, if that's not enough, good looking.

I'll keep Haloscan comment system anyways so you can choose.
[Escuchando: hot for teacher - van halen - 101Greatest Guitar Solos (4:44)]

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Demopoulos said...

I'm happy with the new blogger comments - big improvement. I like Haloscan too, and was planning on eventually switching over when blogger made their changes. I probably won't change now.

5:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

·
milf big naturals cumfiesta mike's apartment