The bilingual alternative to your current newsfeed

Thursday, February 03, 2005

The World as far as I know it



No, the NODs are not losing the battle against GDI (forgive me this retro Command & Conquer comment). This World map show all the countries I've visited. So I only know 20 countries (a tiny 8% of the total).

It makes me think in my next trip, where should I go. Sugestions are welcome and, if the travel from Spain is cheap, encouraged.

Click on the map to create your own travel map.

Via: Micah World

[Escuchando: Dream On - Aerosmith - You Gotta Move (4:40)]

2 Comments:

Blogger Aleksu said...

Well, you're welcome to visit Mexico next, come the Fall, I will be living there so you can have a place where to crash.

10:06 PM

 
Blogger pri said...

I would love to fly across the ocean again, but I'm afraid it's too expensive for a student right now, so thanks for the offer. I'll give you a shout if I win the lottery or something.

You also have a house here, just between Madrid and Bilbao.

1:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

·
milf big naturals cumfiesta mike's apartment