The bilingual alternative to your current newsfeed

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Wishlist
First of all sorry for not updating the blog as often as I should, but my neck ache and exams don't let me stay too much time in front of the computer.

Well, I just post this to shake the dust of the weblog, but if any of you want you can send me one of the things listed here:

My Amazon wishlist

If you are stuck in a book store and don't remember which book I wanted then you can check it with your phone via WAP enabled Amazon wishlist

It'll be updated everytime I find something interesting.
[Escuchando: Ode To My Family (Live In Stoc - The Cranberries - Stars (Ltd.Edition) - CD2 (4:25)]

1 Comments:

Blogger Aleksu said...

Hey, good to have you back, lets check them wish lists of yours.

10:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

·
milf big naturals cumfiesta mike's apartment