The bilingual alternative to your current newsfeed

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Optimizing content search in our own computer using, of course, Google


It's name is Google Desktop and it's a small extension for Google Search Engine that lets us do searches in our mailbox (Outlook / Outlook Express), AIM conversations, cached webs in the default Web browser, plain text files and MS Office documents from the web browser.

It would be useful if it could make searches among msn messenger/icq, irc log files and Gmail inbox. Anyways, give it a try.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Doesn't support the Mac:(

2:43 AM

 
Blogger pri said...

It not only doesn't work in Mac, it will neither work in W2k, W95, W98, Linux, ...

8:49 AM

 
Blogger Kevin Jackson said...

Well, this is interesting. I did a blog search for caffeine and weight loss and found your site. When I get some time I'll come back and find out where caffeine and weight loss appears and how it relates - if it even does. Take care - nice work.

11:32 PM

 
Blogger 122272 said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a penis enlargement reviews related site pertaining to penis enlargement reviews related articles.

11:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

·
milf big naturals cumfiesta mike's apartment