The bilingual alternative to your current newsfeed

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

When rumble cannot hide beauty

Great photographs but... does showing nude top models in rumble scenarios like those help gathering funds for Greenpeace?

Anyways, click on the pic to surf to Feromono's gallery of this Greenpeace campaign. The models are Verónica Blume, Martina Klein, Nieves Alvarez, Esther Cañadas, Almudena Fernández, Vanessa Lorenzo, Vanessa Vasbert, Estefanía Luyk and Laura Sánchez among others.

2 Comments:

Blogger Philip Del Ricci said...

I followed the link from your site to his gallery. I think it is powerful work. Though I share their aims (mostly) I don't always approve of Greenpeace's methods. This campaign makes me want to give them money.

Thanks for posting this.

Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

12:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugly... blah

8:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

·
milf big naturals cumfiesta mike's apartment