The bilingual alternative to your current newsfeed

Monday, September 12, 2005

Date 9/11/2001 - Location: Baghdad, Iraq
- “How long do you think before they bomb us?”
- “But it wasn’t us. It can’t be us…” I rationalized.
- “It doesn’t matter. It’s all they need.”

And it was true. It began with Afghanistan and then it was Iraq.

Four years later and the War on Terror (or is it the War of Terror?) has been won:
Score:
Al-Qaeda – 3,000
America – 100,000+

Congratulations!



This is a rip-off the story I have just read at Baghdad Burning. Follow the link to read the full story as I'm sure it will make you think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a wedding ring site. It pretty much covers wedding ring related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

·
milf big naturals cumfiesta mike's apartment