The bilingual alternative to your current newsfeed

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Automatic translation

Last night I took a look at the referrers from where you get to the weblog and I have found an increasing number of connections from online translation services, so I've decided to include a shortcut to Altavista's translation script at the botom of the sidebar.
Now you can browse the full weblog or each of the articles translated into Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Italian, French, Portuguese and Japanese easily, instalntly and free.
[Listening: If I Ain't Got You (Remix) (In - Alicia Keys - If I aint got you (VLS) (3:28)]

2 Comments:

Blogger pri said...

Try harder, I know you can make a clever comment.

At least be brave enough to post using your name, sucker.

5:51 PM

 
Blogger George said...

Take a minute right now, and imagine all the cool things you will do with Quick - how your life will be so much more better - and how your famly will change for the better.
Quick

5:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

·
milf big naturals cumfiesta mike's apartment