The bilingual alternative to your current newsfeed

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

The tallest, most expensive, ....

I suppose you all heared about the project of building The tallest hotel in the coast of Dubai, well, the project is now reality and it's called Burj Al Arab Hotel.

I must say that the hotel looks impressive, even looking at it from the near space.
The only problem I see it that it seems to be a bit expensive for a university student like me: rates go from 666USD to 2231 USD a night. Well, if anyone wants to invite me to the hotel, I would gladly accept the invitation (and write my report about my stance there of course).

Anyways, it's not the only faraonic modern building in Dubai, in Dubai-photos.de you can find a great selection of pics that will give you the oportunity to know a bit more about this tiny but precious emirate.
[Listening: 80s v. housey - mr. blair - (45:30)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

·
milf big naturals cumfiesta mike's apartment